Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our Summer Adventure

Summer is here! This year I was able to go with Cameron on a trip to Fresno. I left ABQ at 7am and landed in Oakland at 9:30am. Cameron picked me up and we drove a few hours to Lake Tahoe to spend the weekend with our wonderful friends Steve and Jenna Hull. We had a blast, as you can see from the photos below. We played games, laughed, hung out at the beach, laughed, played mini golf, laughed, ate yummy food and laughed!

On Monday we drove to Fresno and spent the week with lots of friends and family. It was wonderful to see everyone and wish I could have had more time! On Saturday morning we got up early and drove to Anaheim to go to Disneyland! We spent the whole day in the happiest place on earth then went to out hotel for some much needed sleep to prepare for the drive home to ABQ on Sunday.

We made it home Sunday safe and sound and back to work on Monday for me!

Visiting this summer makes me miss California even more! Hopefully we will be moving back in a few years, once Cameron is done with school.


Here are some pictures I took while in Cali. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Audrie said...

I especially like the picture of Natalie rockclimbing. I hope you had fun here and will do it again in a year.