Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

See? That Wasn't So Hard Was it?

It's offical. I am an awful blogger. I'd like to day that it's because I am off doing much more exciting and worthwhile things...but lets be honest, I'm not. But here is an update anyway!
  1. Christmas: It was a quiet one for the Kohls. We stayed in ABQ and spent a nice quiet Christmas Eve watching movies. In the morning we opened our gifts from eachother and family. That evening my Grandpa and our friend Sterling came over for dinner. We stayed up late playing games.
  2. New Years: Nothing really to exciting here either. I think I fell asleep before midnight...lame I know.

It's pretty much been business as usual around here. Cameron starts school in about a week, I am busy at work. 2011 looks to be pretty much the same as 2010. Lots of school and work and hopefully preparing to move again in 2012. Cameron will be applying to internships in the Fall. He is looking to get into TV. He will be appling at ESPN, and all the other major sports networks. All of which are on the East Coast. Connectiuct and New York to be exact. If he gets one, he will be gone for 3 months! I most likely will not be going but staying and working. The hope is that one of the interships will lead to a job at the network. So hopefully in 2012 we will be moving East!

That is all for now. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to take more pictures so look forward to that!

2 comments:

Kitty Deschanel said...

Don't feel bad about not partying it up on New Years Eve - I was busy having my wisdom teeth out that day! I'm a fellow Albuquerque blogger. It's nice to meet you :)

Natalie said...

Ouch! Having you wisdom teeth removed is no fun! Nice to meet you!