Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

December Part Two

For Christmas, Cameron and I went to Fresno to visit family and friends. Cameron went out a week before Christmas since he was off from school and work and was driving me nuts! :0)

While Cameron was gone I went to my very first college football bowl game! The New Mexico Bowl! It may not be the National Championship but everyone has to start somewhere. The Albuquerque Convention & Visitors Bureau (where I work) was a sponsor so I got to enjoy the game with some of my awesome co-workers.




Wyoming vs Temple....it was a blowout...Temple won.


I flew out to California on Dec. 22nd. I had the pleasure of leaving during a blizzard....thank goodness I was going to sunny California!

 View from my seat as they cleared the runway and de-iced the plane.

We spent a Dec. 22- January 2 in Fresno. It was great to see so many of our friends and family. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in out lives. Although I brought my camera, I didn't take very many pictures of our time in Fresno. I did manage to snap a picture of Cameron and I on Christmas day.


After New Years we made our way down to Anahiem for a little visit to the happiest place on earth! I made sure to get lots of pictures of Disneyland! We had never been to the park during Christmas time so it was really cool to see it decorated. Enjoy this little slideshow:


We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. 2012 holds great things for us Kohls!

1 comment:

Audrie said...

Cameron's mouse ears are SO Cameron. Looks like you had a great time there.