Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3 Months and Counting

I am alive! The past few months haven't been any busier than usual, I've just been a little bit lazier. Here is a quick recap:

The Hubs and I spent a quite Thanksgiving together. Just the two of us. It was glorious. As much as I love seeing family, it was nice to not have to travel, sleep in a strange bed and have to get properly dressed. A day spent in pajamas is a day well spent.

Christmas was spent much the same. We used to have a giant fake Christmas tree (and I mean GIANT, like Daddy Warbucks at the end of Annie giant). But it was free and in good condition so I took it. It was so big that I have never been able to fully assemble it. There was never enough ceiling space. Since I wasn't able to put the top part on,  I would point the branches upward, creating a point and stick the star on top.....can you say ghetto? It was also a pain to store, so we gave it to a local theatre company, who will actually use it in a production of Annie.

But Christmas is not Christmas without a tree. A real tree is out of the question. Not only am I allergic to the tree but also from vacuuming up the needles that drop. So we bought this little guy:



 Christmas was saved!

My parents came to visit the week after Christmas and we showed them off to all of Albuquerque. We did all sorts of fun things, none of which I documented in pictures.


Cameron started his final spring semester at UNM in January! He will be graduating in August! Then the great job hunt begins. It's about time this sugar mama retire. He hopes to find a job at either a tv network/station in a major sports market or for a team. Which will of course mean moving once said job is found. Where in the world where we live next?

Did February really happen or did we skip it this year? At the moment it is a blur. We were both too busy and too broke to celebrate Valentines Day. I've never been one for that day anyway. Of course we watched the Oscars and I will post on that later. With all the amazing movies this year, they deserve their own post.

And here we are in March.



1 comment:

Audrie said...

Wow, Cameron with a real grown up kind of job sounds great to me. I hope you apply somewhere close to CA. Your tree looks great.