Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Busy!

Here is a list what we have been up too!

1. Besides school and work, Cameron and I have been volunteering at a local theater in town. It's funny how the things you love have a way of finding you. It had been over a year since Cam and I had worked in theater until a friend who I work with asked if we wouldn't mind helping.

2. Cameron started his new job. He likes it, so far it's a lot of standing on a football field in the sub holding heavy equipment.

3. Big changes are happening at my work. Mostly good things so I have been working a more.

4. We are planning a trip to Europe! Which really means we are saving every penny. This is some thing I have wanted to do for a long time. One day I realized that they only thing holding me back from this was money...something easily changed. We don't have children so we have no excuse! So we are saving and planning. It probably won't happen for another 1/1/2-2years but we will do it. Here is our plan so far.

We will fly into London and spend a 2-3 days there, then we will take the train to Paris, spend a 3-4 days there, then hop back on the train and go to Italy for 3-4 days then fly home. When my Grandparents got married they took a similar trip so my Grandpa is helping me plan it. While we are there, we will only be staying in Bed & Breakfasts or local hotels. NO big hotels! We want to spent about 10 days in Europe so we may add more destinations.

Whenever I want to buy something all Cameron will say is Europe and I quickly change my mind. I am not good at saving money so this will be a challenge but I can do it!



1 comment:

Audrie said...

Europe? wow. Now is the time to go for sure. Well, in a couple of years. I am so glad that you are working in theater again. Recently went to Jenna's and saw her footprints photo. It's great!! I hope yours looks that good.