Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthdays, Basketball, Bachelors Degrees and Boys

This past week was my birthday! Hooray for turning 26! It started out just like any other day. I went to work, blah blah blah...then I recieved THE CALL. I got the best birthday present. A new job! In 2 weeks I will be working here: www.itsatrip.org 

I am super excited, not only because it pays significantly more and has better benefits but also because it is a new adventure. While I love my co workers at my old job, the job itself was just not at fulfilling as it once was. Instead of letting it grow stale and having my job performance drop, I decided it was time for a change. 

To celebrate, not only my birthday but my new job, Cameron and I went to a charming little French restaurant near our house. 




Apparently Cameron is fluent in French, since he took it in high school. (NOT)


This is me....not amused...well maybe a little.


The food was delicious! It was a great way to spend my birthday!

A few weeks ago we also went to our first NCAA Tournament game. The first and second round of the women's tournament where played here in Albuquerque and since Fresno State was playing we decided to go cheer them on.


Unfortunately they lost to North Carolina in the first round but it was still fun to watch them play. 

We are going to have lots of visitors this spring/summer! The last week in April, Cameron's mom is coming to visit! We are excited to show her Albuquerque and spend some time with her.

In the second week in May, Cameron and I are going to Iowa to see my sisters graduate from COLLEGE. I know, take a minute to let that one sink in. I can't believe it. They should still be this small:


We should all still be that small! Oh, and check out those hats! We are so cool!

Rebecca is graduating with a degree in History. She wants to go on and get her masters and PhD in Library Science...not sure what that is but it sounds nerdy. She basically wants to do historical research.

Katherine is graduating with two degrees. One in Business and one in Spanish. She also plans on getting her masters degree but she has to work for a year first then apply.

Then at the end of May, the boys will be coming to visit. By boys, I mean Jordan, Anthony and Oliver. My house will be filled with boys! I have already made arrangements to have at least one girls night with my friend Libby. 

It is going to be a busy few months!



1 comment:

Audrie said...

that's a lot of Bs. You still let the boys visit? I am excited about your new job. Cute new photos from your life.