Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Time Flies....

When you are really busy and forget to blog for about 5 months! Here is an update:

June, July & August

To be honest I don't really remember July or August. I'm sure whatever I did involved lots of work and very little play.

September

Now this month I remember! Cameron started what will hopefully be his final year of school and we took a quick trip to Fresno to see our friends Jordan and Edlin get married.


The Happy Couple!


The Gang!

October

The first week of October is the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. The first weekend, Cameron had to work so my friend Libby and I went in the evening to the Balloon Glow. For those not familiar with the Balloon Fiesta, that is when the hot air balloons inflat and they glow in the dark. It was pretty cool!







The next weekend, my mom came out to visit us and go to the Balloon Fiesta! And of course I got sick so we didn't go to the Fiesta. We ended up staying home all weekend, watching movies and hanging out...which wasn't so bad. I miss living close to my parents, hopefully the next time we move (yes, there will be another move someday)

That is all for now! Hopefully I will have more exciting things to post about for November.






No comments: