Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Boys are Back In Town

Well.....I survived....barely. Our friends Oliver, Anthony and Jordan came for a visit....a looonnnggg visit. They arrived Saturday May 28th and left June 5th. While it was nice to see them, I am happy to have my house back.

They drove 14 hours to play on their computers!


On Sunday, we drove to Santa Fe for the day. We walked around the Plaza and had lunch at a fancy outdoor restaurant. 


There was an interactive art exhibit taking place at the Plaza. You could draw a picture on a piece of sheet music and then it would be placed on the clothes line and sent to a group of musicians, who would interrupt your drawing through music....it was a little weird and a little neat. Oliver and I drew pictures, the rest of the guys where too cool.



That poor donkey.


Trouble with a capital T


After the 3 day weekend I had to work the rest of the week so this is where the pictures end. It was fun seeing them again and I know Cameron sure enjoyed it.....I'd better win Wife of the Year for this!

1 comment:

Audrie said...

Yes, that should definately get you wife of the year. Maybe 3 of your friends should come visit for a week or more and see how that goes over.