Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Oh Iowa!

Well they did it! My sister's graduated from college! This actually happened about to weeks ago but I've been a little busy so give me a break!

Cameron and I woke up super early (like our flight left at 6:30AM...so you do the math) on Friday May 13th and flew to Omaha where my dad picked us up and we drove two hours to Sioux City Iowa, where my sisters live.

On Saturday we got up and had a yummy family brunch and then headed over to the school. My sisters graduated from Morningside College. My sister Rebecca graduated with a Bachelors in History. She plans on going to graduate school to get her Masters and eventually her PhD in Library Science and Research. She basically wants to be a historian and researcher. Katherine graduated with a Bachelors in Business and Spanish. She will also go onto graduate school to get her MBA. She hopes to get into business coaching.

I have such smart sisters!

No comments: